Dr Robin Witt
Dr. Robin Witt enjoys working in a field that truly gets to the cause of the problem without medication or surgery. Chiropractic as a profession has grown in integration of modalities along with a multidisciplinary approach that is focused on the patients’ overall health and function.
After working as a Chiropractic Assistant in Houston for 6 years, she realized this was a profession she could have ongoing passion for. She fell in love with the Chiropractic profession and the unlimited potential of the body’s ability to heal itself. She finished her studies at Parker College in the Dallas area in 1988.
Dr. Witt is trained in Whiplash and Spinal Trauma, Sports Injuries and Disc related pain. She uses several techniques including Diversified, Activator, and Impulse Adjusting.
She has a desire to partner with the patient in education and empower them to continue to strive for optimal health. Dr. Witt will suggest nutritional supplementation, diet changes, exercises, and lifestyle modifications to help nourish the body to heal itself naturally. She has dedicated her life to serving and helping others in her community, church, and practice.
Below is a partial list of education I have received since graduation in 1988.
- Practicing in Bedford since 1988
- Completed Undergraduate studies at San Jacinto College in Houston, Texas
- Attended UTSA in San Antonio
- Completed Chiropractic Study at Parker College of Chiropractic, May 1988
- Attended Texas Chiropractic College (two years before transferring to Parker College)
- Passed board examinations set forth by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1988
- Appointed Exam Doctor for the National Board of Examiners, 1999 to present
- Completed Rehabilitation Course Studies in Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, TMJ, Neck/Lowback
- Completed Course in Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
- Completed Peer Review Course
- Completed Impairment Evaluation under Texas Worker’s Compensation
- Completed Certification in Spinal Trauma
- Completed Council on Applied Sciences
- Completed Certification on Accident Injury: X-ray, MRI, CT and Analysis
- Completed Certification in General Clinical Trauma Management
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member of International Chiropractic Association
- Designated Doctor Training 2014
- Young Living Essential Oils 2013
- Board Member of Mid Cities Pregnancy Center 2011
- Board Member of We Are Cherished 2012
- Co-Founder of HEB Prom Closet 2011
- Past Trojan Talk Mentor 2006 to 2012
- Completed HEB Leadership Training 2011-2012
- Community Service ongoing; 6 Stones Ministry, We are Cherished Ministry, Mid Cities Pregnancy Center.